Download Free Illinois Corporation Income Tax Return Form
Download and use this form IL-1120 if you are a corporation that have
- net income or loss as defined under the Illinois Income TaxAct (IITA); or
- is qualified to do business in the state of Illinois and is required tofile a federal income tax return (regardless of net income or loss).
- M states Write your federal employer identification no. (FEIN).
- N states If you are a member of a group filing a federal consolidated return, write the FEIN of the parent.
- O states Write your North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS). See instructions.
- P states Write your corporate file (charter) number assigned to you by the Secretary of State.
- Q states Write the city, state, and zip code where your accounting records are kept. (Use the two-letter postal abbreviation, e.g., IL, GA, etc.)