Download Free Alaska Corporation Net Income Tax Return Form
Download and use this form to file as a net income tax return form, where of list of who can own the file or use the property in the state, it also includes the leased or mobile property, presence of employees in the state for business purpose, making sales into the state and or the generation of income from the sources within the state, regarding to whether there is a physical presence in the state.
From the PDF form, look for – Schedule A net income summary, which have the following options and the line in PDF-
1. Alaska income (loss) from Schedule H, line 12
2. Alaska net operating loss deduction (attach schedule)
3. Alaska taxable income. Subtract line 2 from line 1
4. Alaska income tax from Schedule D, line 7
5. Other taxes from Schedule E, line 6
6. Total tax. Add lines 4-5
7. Film production tax credit from Form 6300, line 18
8. Other Alaska incentive credits from Form 6300, line 29
9. Federal-based credits from Form 6390, line 38
10. Net Alaska income tax. Subtract the sum of lines 7-9 from line 6.