Download Free Texas Exhibit Rights and Duties Form
Download and use this form which states who will have control over the children’s education decisions as well as others that pertain to the minor children’s well being.
It is ordered that both parents have the following rights and duties when the child/ren are with them:
1. To feed, clothe, and shelter the child/ren
2. To care for, control, and protect, the child/ren
3. To discipline the child/ren in reasonable ways
4. To arrange for and consent to non-invasive medical and dental care
5. To direct the child/ren’s moral and religious training