Download Free Tennessee Divorce Complaint Form
Download and use this form which will begin the divorce process by filing this form with the county court clerk’s office. There may be a filing fee and other forms you will have to file with it, refer to the Tennessee divorce instructions.
You need to answer each question – Residency – (CHECK ALL THAT APPLY):
- My spouse or I have lived in Tennessee for at least 6 months.
- I was living in Tennessee when the reason for this divorce happened.
- Our differences arose in Tennessee.
Venue–(CHECK ONE) I am filing for divorce in this County because:
- My spouse and I lived in this County when we separated.
- Address: Street Address City State Zip
- My spouse lives in this County.
- I live in this County and my spouse does not live in Tennessee, or is in jail