Download Free New Jersey Certification and Verification and Non Collusion Form
Download and use this form to make sure that the petitioner filing for divorce is verifying the truth to the best of he/shes knowledge.
The form contains the following six points to follow –
- I am the plaintiff in the foregoing Complaint.
- The allegations of the Complaint are true to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
- Said Complaint is made in truth and in good faith and without collusion, for the causes set forth therein.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief this matter in controversy is not the subject of any court.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief there are no other parties who must be joined in this action.
- I certify that the foregoing statements made by me are true. I am aware that if any of the foregoing statements made by me are willfully false, I am subject to punishment.